Designer Show House Application
Applications accepted on a space available basis - APPLY NOW
The Western Design Conference features a Designer Show House in the center of the floor of the Exhibit + Sale, aligning interior designers with the public by providing the creative venue to showcase product lines, talent and the ability to incorporate pieces from WDC juried artists into a home environment. Attendees enter a central hallway and walk through five professionally designed rooms. The Designer Show House provides an excellent opportunity for prospective clients to better understand how to integrate one-of-a-kind objects into beautifully designed spaces.
Each Designer Show House room includes:
- Designer Show House Specs: 36’W x 42’D.
- Rooms: (4 rooms) 14′w x 15′d, $5000, (1 room) 14d’ x 36w′, $7000, (hallway) 28′l x 6′w, $2500, (exterior lounge space) 12′ x 12′, $4000.
- Walls: Anything may be attached to the walls – fabric, vinyl, wood, wallpaper (anything that can easily be removed). Each designer is responsible for removing anything applied.
- 10’h white painted walls are provided. Custom painting is available for $20/linear foot in advance.
- Attach objects, hardware, fixtures with screws (best), staples, or tacks.
- DO NOT use drywall anchors or toggle bolts that require drilling large holes in the walls. 1/4″ holes MAX can be drilled in the walls.
- Electric: Indicate electrical drop locations on the plan.
- Lighting: Lighting drops are available. Truss lighting overhead with 90w lights will be provided (as used at contemporary art shows).
- Set-up hours: Tuesday, 9/6 (DSH exhibitors only/private set up 8am-6pm); additional set-up days w/ WDC artists on Wednesday, 9/7 set-up 8am-6pm; Thursday, 9/8 8am-noon.
DSH Rates, Specs & Details
- An editorial feature article in the Designer Show House section of the Western Design Conference Sourcebook.
- The WDC will host the Sourcebook online all year along with print media partners with a national audience of over 700,000 online.
- Opening Preview Party
- VIP early entry into the Exhibit + Sale allows you before public access to meet this year’s artisans & designers.
- Early access to walk through the Designer Show House.
- Experience the Western Design Runway Fashion Show and participate in the Live Auction while enjoying award winning culinary creations and signature cocktails during a festive night of shopping.
- 3 Preview Party – General Admission tickets.
- 10 Exhibit + Sale day passes
- Central premier location during 4 day Exhibit + Sale.
Click below for complete guidelines, price list, event schedule and show details.
Apply by email or Mail *
Return this application to:
Western Design Conference
PO Box 7889 Jackson, WY 83002